Monday 2 March 2009

Fundraising update- 1 week to go

So, my latest adventure begins in 1 week today. I am first off to India for a fleeting visit, then on to Nepal for the mighty Everest Base Camp trek. Over the past few months I have been raising money for Children's Hospices UK through sponsorship for my trek. So far I have raised £547.00, all of which has gone directly to the charity. I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has sponsored me so far, and I have the following message from my contact at Children's Hospices UK:

"I hope you have an amazing time and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Your fundraising is doing brilliantly - I notice that you have smashed through your target on your justgiving page - fantastic. Please pass on our thanks to all those lovely people who have supported you."

They really do appreciate the support so please feel free to visit my page at
www.justgiving.com/suzyrilley and keep sponsoring. The page will remain active until 14th June 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment